A kitchen helper cleans and sanitizes kitchen equipment, assists in basic food preparation, and with receiving and storing products in kitchens, restaurants, clubs, fast food outlets and catering companies. They have knowledge of general kitchen operations and of general food storage guidelines. This position gives kitchen helpers the opportunity to learn about kitchen and restaurant operations and the opportunity to work with and learn from chefs.
- Location8882 170 St NWEdmonton, ABT5T 4M2
- Salary$$5.50HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employment
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Other benefits
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Kitchen Helpers Skills
- Wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit
- Sharpen kitchen knives
- Remove kitchen garbage and trash
- Handle and store cleaning products
- Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
Transportation provided by employer
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply