Duties for the digital marketing coordinator will include tracking campaign progress, developing various digital marketing materials, sourcing images and artwork, collating content, updating online assets, streamlining digital marketing production, and handling general digital marketing activities.
- Location5200 Dixie road
Mississauga, ONL4W 1E4
- Salary$$20.20HOUR hourly for 40 to 44 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employment
- Shift, On Call, Flexible Hours, To be determined, Morning
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
Digital Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Supporting marketing initiatives.
- Creating and managing mailing lists.
- Handling product and service launches.
- Editing marketing material.
- Negotiating sponsorship agreements.
- Researching market trends.
- Identifying and engaging with vendors.
- Coordinating marketing events.
- Developing and sourcing content for digital platforms.
- Optimize SEO.
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Advise clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies
- Act as spokesperson for an organization
- Initiate and maintain contact with the media
- Answer written and oral inquiries
- Develop and organize workshops, meetings, ceremonies and other events for publicity, fundraising and information purposes
- Develop, implement and evaluate communication strategies and programs
- Prepare and/or deliver educational, publicity and information programs, materials and sessions
- Gather, research and prepare communications material
- Co-ordinate special publicity events and promotions
- Conduct public opinion and attitude surveys
- Prepare or oversee preparation of reports, briefs, bibliographies, speeches, presentations, Website content and press releases
- Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other material
- Prepare sports, literary, performance or other contracts
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- MS Access
- MS Excel
- MS Word
- HTML editing software
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft Visio
- Additional Skills
- Train and supervise staff
- Area of Specialization
- Project management
- Interactive/new media
- Work Setting
- Security and Safety
- Basic security clearance;
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Willing to travel;
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines; Overtime required;
- Ability to Supervise
- 1 to 2 people;
- Work Location Information
- Willing to relocate;
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Judgement; Organized;
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply