A Nigerian lady has taken to her Twitter handle to share her testimony of how the “blood of Jesus” saved her from getting burnt.
According to Funmiscute, she was cooking in her kitchen when her gas began to leak and was about to explode. She said she screamed the blood of Jesus and the fire stopped.
”A big miracle just happened to me . I escaped getting burnt about 5mins ago, more importantly, the gas stopped leaking and the fire went off when I screamed BLOOD OF JESUS.
It’d be folly to think Miracles don’t happen cos I still can’t explain those few seconds. That’s a supposed nylon bin that got burnt from the fire exposing it’s contents. I just want to thank God cos wetin I for dey talk
I wore a bonnet immediately I got home to prevent the length of the hair from disturbing me which I rarely even do till I want to bath. Yeah, I can perceive burnt hair from my skin (face, left arm and feet) and they hurt badly but I’d be fine.
Came back home and decided to cook oh, went back to the kitchen to check it when I perceived gas smell, was wondering how gas was smelling and the burner was burning normally, I then decided to turn off the burner when the thing exploded on my face. I screamed Blood of Jesus 2ce
Ah I’m not cooking with gas again . I will drink garri if I can’t buy food.
I feel relieved now. I’ve applied raw eggs on affected area as I couldn’t get any topical cream in the pharmacy. No obvious broken skin too which is another relief for me cos I don’t want to nurse any wound. Thank you all for your kind words”
Responding to people who doubted her testimony, she wrote;
”I saw some comments saying “na blood of Jesus off fire?, It’s either the gas finished or it didn’t leak well”. I didn’t force my belief on anyone, ordinary match stick has caused terrible burns/damage to people so what is gas? I wish you what you wish me sha”