The Place – We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are presently into restaurants, hotel, and nightclubbing.
The kitchen supervisor will be responsible for overseeing a small army of kitchen staff and overseeing the day to day running of the kitchen, including cleaning the equipment, checking supplies and rotating food stock. Supervises and coordinates activities of food preparation, kitchen, pantry, and storeroom personnel and utilizing food surpluses and leftovers.
• Managing and co-ordination of kitchen staff and activities
• Making sure the kitchen is safe and in hygienic conditions at all times
• Organizing the inventory, storage, and distribution of foodstuffs and supplies
• Helping to plan menus, apportion ingredients and use food surpluses
• Control portion costs by working out the number of portions per food batch
• Supervises cooks, tastes, smells, and observes food to ensure conformance with recipes and appearance standards.
- LocationVancouver, BC
- Salary$$15.65 to $25.00HOUR hourly for 120 to 160 hours per month
- Terms of employmentPermanent employment
- To be determined
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
Here is what you must include when submitting your application:
- Cover letter
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying: