Kendor Consulting Limited – Nigeria’s leading human resources management consultancy announces December 7 – 8, 2022 as date for her 10th Human Resources Bootcamp Conference. The conference will be held live In-Person with a Virtual option at Lagos Oriental Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos, as disclosed by Adora Ikwuemesi, Founder and Director.
The Human Resources Bootcamp Conference is an annual learning and networking event for HR professionals, business leaders, and industry players. It is the most exciting, inspiring and valuable learning experience for People Management professionals.
HR Bootcamp Conference convener Adora Ikwuemesi said it’s been over a decade of bringing together HR professionals and business leaders to drive conversations and take action towards re-inventing themselves and the organisation they serve.
The theme ‘HR 3.0: Reimagine Work, Reinvent HR’ promises to be another thought-provoking yet engaging conference, invoking useful insight and proffering solutions to business problems.
The pandemic accelerated the adoption of technology and the resultant shift in how, when, and where work is performed. Work models such as remote working and outcomes such as the ‘great resignation’ and more recently ‘quiet quitting’ are evident of the changed mindsets in today’s world of work.
With rapid change, comes rapidly changing expectations. With new ways of working and the evolving employer-employee relationship, organisations and employees are still figuring things out. At the heart of these changes are the HR function and practitioners, under immense pressure to deliver value to rapidly changing expectations of business leaders and employees. The 10th HR Bootcamp Conference resolves to be more solution-focussed than ever, proffering practical solutions to contemporary people management issues.
This year’s experience is super packed with a range of sessions; keynote, panel discussions, masterclasses, and networking.
Some of the speakers and experts lined up are:
- Adora Ikwuemesi, Director, Kendor Consulting
- Akpos Adonkie, HR Manager, Total Energies
- Bimbo Atilola, Managing Partner, Hybrid Solicitors
- David Brown, Managing Partner, dbrownconsulting
- Elizabeth Okonji, Chief People Officer, Renmoney
- Franklin Ali, Chief Human Resources Officer, Interswitch
- Funke Amobi, Regional Head People and Culture, West Africa, Standard Bank Group
- Ifeoma Okoruen, Head Human Resources, Mouka Limited
- Joel Omeike, Founder/CEO, P4PE (Institute for Professional Excellence)
- Juliana Esezobor, People and Culture Director, Coca-Cola HBC
- Nkem Offonabo, Head, Employee Services and Wellness, Premium Trust Bank
- Oliver Nnona, President, Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM)
- Olubusola Abidakun, Permanent Secretary, TESCOM, Lagos State Government
- Oludare Shobajo, Group Head Human Capital Management, ARM Holding Company
- Olusola Adewole, Partner, People and Organisation Advisory Leader, PwC
- Oluwakemi Banjo, Principal Manager and Ag Head, Organisational Change & Transformation, Central Bank of Nigeria
- Oluwatoyin Naiwo, Registrar/Chief Executive Officer, Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM)
- Patricia Jemibewon, Director of Organizational Transformation, Go Financial
- Temi Dalley, Chief Human Resources Officer, Sterling Bank
- Wale Adediran, Group HR and General Services Director, Flour Mills of Nigeria
About Kendor Consulting Limited
Kendor Consulting Limited is a Human Resources Consultancy firm dedicated to the development of people and organisations. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria. For over a decade, Kendor has served clients cutting across key industry verticals. Visit kendorconsulting.com to learn more
About Human Resources Bootcamp Conference
The Human Resources Bootcamp Conference is the most exciting, inspiring and valuable learning experience for People Management professionals. For over a decade, it has become a platform fostering the development of innovative paradigms for
reinventing people management practices.